Monday, April 4, 2011

Introduction

Have you ever had a friend that has literally been through thick and thin with you?  No matter what things are going on in your life, you can both come back together and it will be like you never lost any time.  Has your friend supported you in your path, even if they didn’t fully understand your motives?  Either way, they were there in the wings to help you along when you stumbled. 
This is a story about two friends who grew up on the same block and both have now become heroes in their own right to their town.  This is a story of their trials and tribulations, and how their love and friendship built them a lifetime of memories.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is one of my most favorite fan fictions ever, ever. I ended up crying my eyes out at the end! It was sad, but I loved it so much. I love Patty!

HockeyFireChick said...

Thanks for the comment, Morgan! Glad to see people are still reading this. I have to admit, this will always be one of my favorite stories. Thank you again! :)